I’ve been a somewhat regular contributor to the French popularisation magazine Tangente. Here are the articles I wrote, in French of course:
- Le Théorème de Poincaré-Perelman
- Le Théorème des Graphes Parfaits
- Quand le Hasard Crée des Certitudes
- Les Testeurs de Propriété
- Classes de Complexité
- Des mots de passe pas très secrets
I’ve also contributed to the annual brochure of the Salon Culture & Jeux Mathématiques in 2017, writing an article on GPS technology with L. Gabasova, and an article on the angel problem in the 2018 edition.
I’m always open to working on popularisation, so don’t hesitate to drop me a line if you have ideas (I have a few potential articles that need writing, but I’ve been busy focusing on research and activism).